- Industrial Fan Speed Controller
- Single-Phase, 6 Amp, 230V, 50/60Hz
- CE Marked
- Ideal for Extractor Ventilation Fans in Restaurants/Takeaways, Warehouses & Factories
- Must be Installed by a Qualified Electrician
This Fan Speed Controller can be used with most single-phase industrial extractor fans (such as Flakt Woods, S&P, Vent-Axia and Oxberg sold by eZone) which are utilised in building ventilation such as in restaurants, takeaways, warehouses, factories, and other commercial settings.
For the installation and operation manual please click HERE
- Electronic Single-Phase Speed Controller.
- CE Marked: tested and certified to be in compliant with the with the relevant EC Council Directive 2014/30/EU on Electromagnetic Compatibility & Low Voltage Directives 2014/35/EU.
- The controller is designed for continuous operation at 6.0 Amp maximum load at 40⁰ C ambient, on a single phase 230V, 50/60Hz supply.
- Wall Box Supplied.
- ON/OFF Switch.
- Speed Regulation Control Knob.
- Must be installed by a qualified electrician.
- Installer must follow the controller’s “INSTALLTION AND OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS”.
- Minimum speed must be set initially by adjusting the internal potentiometer on the controller PCB.
SKU EZ01318 BARCODE 5060915660022 MANUFACTURER eZone BRAND eZone MPN 1PH-ACVR-6A UNIT QUANTITY 1 UNIT TYPE Unit WEIGHT 500 g
There are no reviews yet.