- 156 Litre Grease Trap
- Approx. 26Kg Grease Interception
- Stainless Steel Construction
- 2 Couplings & T-Vent Pipe Included
- Suitable for 150 -200 Meals/Day
Size and Capacity
L x W x H (mm)**
Grease Capacity (Kg)
860 x 450 x 404
150 – 200
* Other Models/Sizes is Available.
** Please note that all dimensions are approximate.
- Manual Passive Grease Trap.
- Can easily fitted under the sink; thus, minimizing installation costs.
- Corrosion free construction made from high-quality stainless steel.
- Designed in accordance with BS EN 1825-2:2002 and BS EN 1825-1:2004.
- Quick release watertight lid for inspection and cleaning.
- Airtight seal minimizes odour pollution.
- Uses standard “multi-fit” couplings connections.
- Keeps drain clear of blockages; make savings on call out fees.
- 1x Stainless Steel Grease Trap
- 1x Food waste filter removable basket mesh
- 1x T-pipe flow control fitting
- 2x multi-fit adjustable couplings (size 50-60mm)
Under British Law, the Grease Trap is now a necessary component for catering premises such as restaurants and takeaways. Grease traps have been developed to prevent commercial drainage systems from blocking.
The Building Regulations 2000-part H – Drainage & Waste Disposal (2002 edition) sets out rules for the management of grease: 2.21 Drainage serving kitchens in commercial hot food premises should be fitted with a grease separator designed in accordance with BS EN 1825-2:2002 and BS EN 1825-1:2004 or other effective means of grease removal. A legal requirement under current European Standards. All our grease traps are designed in accordance with these regulations.
SKU EZ01234-C1 BARCODE 0610922177317 MANUFACTURER eZone BRAND eZone MPN EZ-SSGT26A UNIT QUANTITY 1 UNIT TYPE Unit WEIGHT 19300 g
There are no reviews yet.